Spring/Summer 2023 Trends are essential for designers to create fresh, lively, and stylish rooms. Check out what to expect from the hottest season of the year!
With the arrival of the spring/summer 2023 season, it’s time to start thinking about how to update your interior and exterior decor to make the most of the warmest season of the year!
This article will explore the hottest trends for interior and exterior decoration and design for the spring/summer 2023 trends season, including prints, colors, textures, and outdoor furniture.
Prints are a great way to add interest and color to your interiors and exteriors. For the spring/summer 2023 trends season, prints are looking bolder and more colorful than ever. For lovers of the Maximalist Style, it’s time to shine! Some trends we can expect to see include:
- FLORAL PRINTS: Florals are always popular in spring, and that won’t change in 2023. Expect to see a wide range of florals in bright, vibrant colors to add a touch of spring to your interiors and exteriors.
- GEOMETRIC PRINTS: Geometric prints will be on the rise in the spring/summer 2023 trends season. Expect to see a wide range of geometric patterns in pastel shades, as well as in bright, vivid colors.
- ANIMAL PRINTS: Animal prints are a timeless trend, and they remain hot for this season. Expect to see a wide range of animal prints, from tigers and leopards to zebra and giraffes.
We’re a little suspicious to say, but we love a dash of color in home decor! HOMMÉS Studio’s Warm Colors collection, for example, is inspired by the cool breeze of sunny days, taking on new meaning in every object, shape, and material. Another collection to be inspired by this Spring/Summer 2023 Trends is the Color Gambling Collection, a selection of furniture that promises to invade interiors with a rainbow of feelings and colors.
- EARTHY TONES: Earth tones are a strong trend for the spring/summer 2023 season. Colors like brown, beige, terracotta and moss green are great options for creating a natural, organic look in your home. These colors work well on walls, furniture, and accessories, and can be combined with other neutral colors, such as white and gray, to create a more sophisticated look.
- PASTEL HUES: Pastel shades are on trend for the spring/summer 2023 season. Colors like light pink, baby blue, soft yellow, and mint green are great options to bring a soft and delicate touch to your interior.
- SHADES OF BLUE: Shades of blue are another strong trend for the spring/summer 2023 season. Colors such as navy blue, sky blue, and turquoise blue are great options to bring a touch of freshness and tranquility to your interior.
Textures and Materials
Nothing like exploring the best of the new season with textures and materials that instigate our senses. But do you know what the experts say about the trend materials and textures for the hottest season of the year? Some trends we can expect to see include:
- NATURAL FABRIC: Natural fabrics such as linen and cotton will be on trend for the spring/summer 2023 trends. These fabrics are lightweight and breathable, making them perfect for the warmer months.
- RATTAN AND BAMBOO: Rattan and bamboo furniture and accessories will be hot for the spring/summer 2023 season. These materials are lightweight and durable, making them perfect for outdoor furniture.
- NATURAL MATERIALS: In addition to natural fabrics and rattan and bamboo materials, expect to see a wide range of natural materials such as stone, wood, and ceramics in indoor and outdoor furniture and accessories. Marble, for example, is perfect for adding freshness and an airy feel.
With the warmer weather, it is natural for people to spend more time outdoors. Therefore, outdoor furniture is one of the main trends in the spring/summer 2023 trends. Check it out:
- SEATINGS : Outdoor sofas are perfect for creating a comfortable and welcoming space in your garden, balcony or terrace. Sofas with metal or wooden frames and fabric cushions are great options for creating a modern and stylish look. Outdoor armchairs are also on the rise for the spring/summer 2023 season. These pieces of furniture are ideal for creating a living and relaxing space in your outdoor area, creating a more natural and welcoming look.
- TABLES: Whether dining tables, side tables, or end tables, these pieces of furniture also promise to make noise! They are perfect for creating a living and dining space outdoors. Tables with wood or stone tops and metal or wood structures are great options to create a more sophisticated and modern look.
- SUNBEDS AND PARASOL: Daybeds are the most common type of sunbed, perfect for relaxing, reading, or sunbathing with friends and family. They are long and narrow with a comfortable backrest that can be adjusted to various angles for maximum comfort. A Parasol not only provide shade and protection from the sun but also add a stylish and elegant touch to your outdoor decor. You can also add accessories such as outdoor lighting or outdoor heaters to make your parasols more functional and inviting.
With the right furniture and accessories, your space can become a favorite spot for chilling and entertainment. HOMMÉS Studio has a collection of Outdoor Furniture inspired by the best of summer days, that adds an extra touch of luxury and comfort to your living area. Check out some inspirations and complete your interior project like a pro!