1. Hommés Studio (“We”) is commited to protect the privacy of individuals (“Visitors”) who visit our websites, mobile applications and other online products and services (collectively, “the “Services”).
1.1 The General Data Protection Regulation ( GDPR) sets out our use of personal data, our privacy practices and specially your personal choices regarding the access and use of your data.
1.2 We may change this Policy occasionally. If so, we commit ourselves in notifying all individuals.
1.3 Nevertheless, we encourage everyone to review the Policy whenever Services are accessed, in order to stay informed about our information practices and the ways you can help protect your privacy.
1. We collect personal data only when supplied directly and voluntarily by the user.
2. The information is directly provided to us under this circumstances:
2.2 By creating accounts
2.3 By using our interactive areas and some features of our Services.
2.4 By making a purchase.
2.5 By communicating via third party social media sites.
2.6 By requesting customer support.
2.7 By using any other form of communication with us.
3. The types of information we may collect includes your name, email address, billing and shipping addresses, phone number, credit card information, shopping preferences, demographic information and any other information you choose to provide.
1. With regard to each of your visits to the Site we automatically collect the following information:
1.1 Information about your visit. This includes the pages you viewed or searched for, page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number;
1.2 Location information. Hommés Studio asks mobile users whether they will permit to collect information about their location. We collect location information only from mobile users who have agreed to provide that information.
1.3 We do not treat this information as Personal Information, except where the information can identify you when associated with other Personal Information we hold or where we are required to do so under applicable law.
2. We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
2.1 Operate and improve the sites and our services.
2.2 To provide information on the products or services we offer.
2.3 To Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages.
2.4 Communicate with you about new products, services, contests, promotions, rewards, special offers, upcoming events and other news about Hommés Studio.
2.5 Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
1. The provision of your personal data to us by e-mail or via our website is voluntary.
2. This data is used to process your inquiries or orders, to conduct market research or opinion polls, or for mailing on our advertisements purposes.
3 We only use your data for e-mail advertising purposes with your consent that may be given, namely by:
3.1 Subscribing to our newsletter via our website;
3.2 Providing your email via social media or direct messaging to our official social media profiles;
3.3 Providing your email directly in some specific events.
1. We keep your personal data for a limited period of time, which depends on the purposes for which it was collected; after such period, your personal data will be deleted.
2. The personal data processed to respond to a specific request from you is kept for the time needed to perform the requested service
3. The retention period is different depending on the purpose of the processing: for example, the data collected during the purchase of the available items on Hommés Studio Website is processed until all of the administrative and accounting formalities have been completed, and is then archived in accordance with the local tax legislation.
The following types of cookies may be used when you visit the Site:
Advertising cookies are placed on your computer by advertisers and ad servers in order to display advertisements that are most likely to be of interest to you. These cookies allow advertisers and ad servers to gather information about your visits to the Site and other websites, alternate the ads sent to a specific computer, and track how often an ad has been viewed and by whom. These cookies are linked to a computer and do not gather any personal information about you.
Analytics cookies monitor how users reached the Site, and how they interact with and move around once on the Site. These cookies let us know what features on the Site are working the best and what features on the Site can be improved.
Our cookies are “first-party cookies”, and can be either permanent or temporary. These are necessary cookies, without which the Site won’t work properly or be able to provide certain features and functionalities. Some of these may be manually disabled in your browser, but may affect the functionality of the Site.
Personalization cookies are used to recognize repeat visitors to the Site. We use these cookies to record your browsing history, the pages you have visited, and your settings and preferences each time you visit the Site.
Security cookies help identify and prevent security risks. We use these cookies to authenticate users and protect user data from unauthorized parties.
Site Management Cookies
Site management cookies are used to maintain your identity or session on the Site so that you are not logged off unexpectedly, and any information you enter is retained from page to page. These cookies cannot be turned off individually, but you can disable all cookies in your browser.
The Website does not have direct control over third-party cookies (it cannot either install them directly or delete them). Users may, however, manage these cookies and withhold consent for their use through their browser settings, as described the section on “How to manage cookie settings” below, or by going to the links given in the table below.
The table below contains information on the third parties who install the cookies, the third-party cookies installed by the Website, their features and purposes, links to their privacy notices, and links to the methods to be used for deactivating third-party cookies or consent forms that may be used to deactivate them.
Facebook (Facebook Custom Audience): http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
Google (AdWords Remarketing): https://www.google.com/settings/u/0/ads/authenticated?hl=en
Google / Double-Click (Channel Intelligence): https://www.google.com/settings/u/0/ads/authenticated?hl=en
Google / Double-Click (Double-Click DPA): https://www.google.com/settings/u/0/ads/authenticated?hl=en
Google / Double-Click (Double-Click Floodlight): https://www.google.com/settings/u/0/ads/authenticated?hl=en
Bing Interest-based advertising
Linkedin Analytics: https://www.linkedin.com/psettings/guest-controls/retargeting-opt-out?trk=
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default. However, you can remove or reject cookies in your browser’s settings. Please be aware that such action could affect the availability and functionality of the Site.
For more information on how to control cookies, check your browser or device’s settings for how you can control or reject cookies, or visit the following links:
In addition, you may opt-out of some third-party cookies through the Network Advertising Initiative’s Opt-Out Tool.
In addition to cookies, we may use web beacons, pixel tags, and other tracking technologies on the Site to help customize the Site and improve your experience. A “web beacon” or “pixel tag” is tiny object or image embedded in a web page or email. They are used to track the number of users who have visited particular pages and viewed emails, and acquire other statistical data. They collect only a limited set of data, such as a cookie number, time and date of page or email view, and a description of the page or email on which they reside. Web beacons and pixel tags cannot be declined. However, you can limit their use by controlling the cookies that interact with them.
Rua da Restauração, 7.
4050-503, Porto, Portugal