Coffee tables perform all sorts of different tasks: a place for your mail, a place for your two-dozen remotes, a place for your feet, and – of course – a place for your coffee.
But coffee tables have the potential to be so much more than another drop zone for your accumulated stuff.
They are an absolutely critical component for your living room’s aesthetic. So today we want to present you 10 Exclusive Coffee Tables by HOMMÉS Studio.
Center Tables are an essential companion for your sofa and HOMMÉS Studio 2020 Collection has an amazing new selection of coffee tables available to present you today.
1. Kilmo center table portrays a line of excellence furniture in its aesthetic and functional look.
The outstanding structure is made in Eztremoz marble, featuring a green Laponia marble top.
2. Arcadia center table is a four-layer table with Mid Century legs.
This 50s inspired coffee table is a combination of four brass low tables with four unique tops.
Due to its tops’ different heights, this coffee table accommodates different purposes.
3. Dong center table expresses an artistic concept. A set of two coffee tables that will bring to life the real meaning of artsy interiors.
One of the tables has an Onyx Pink Marble top placed over an elegant lacquered wood structure. A daring brass and Onyx pink marble base is also part of the design.
The other table combines an Explosion Blue Granite top and a lacquered wood structure, mixed with brass and a semi-precious stone base.
4. LUNARYS center table is an outstanding piece that seems to come directly from space to your contemporary living room.
LUNARYS coffee table is available in 3 versions, for a modern interior design style. Check all the standard materials options below.
5. Utah center table arises with a contemporary never-seen design. Inspired by the peculiar shapes of the Moab pools in Utah Desert, this coffee table features a brass structure and a beautiful combination and variety of marble stones’ top.
Following this nature inspiration, our creative minds reached the ultimate option for an outstanding Living room.
6. Yves center table is an artistic expression. This piece was designed to be a home decor element.
A unique coffee table with a cubic shape made of an ancient Indian technique named bone inlay.
This technique involves embedding delicate, hand-carved pieces of bone into the surface of an object.
7. Kenya center table is a contemporary design piece for art collectors.
A traditional manufacturing process was kept on the production of this center table to keep its exclusive feel. The piece features an oxidized brass top and a hammered brass base.
8. Klimt center table is the best choice for a luxury nature-inspired’ interior design project. The coffee table is made of an ancient Indian technique named bone inlay. This technique involves embedding delicate, hand-carved pieces of bone into the surface of an object.
9. LOS GORDOS Center Table Set is the main product of the oversized capsule collection. The embodiment of a bulky anthropomorphic face with dual functionality, this table set was conceived not only to grace your outdoor ambiance but also to adorn the inside, scattered throughout the living space, wherever you wish.
Made of hand painted ceramic with gold finish ornaments, inspired by a mix of cultures, this center table is truly an unique piece, with a limited edition feeling.
We really hope you liked our article. Feel free to pin all the images to your favorite Pinterest board or to print it and use it on your projects’ mood boards.
You can also visit our Pinterest boards in order to get more inspirations.
Keep up with the best design inspirations around the world.